Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring hasn't sprung, but Lunatique can't wait!!!!!

This winter I've been working hard to create better web presence for Lunatique in the form of my own webstore. My goal is to have a SUPER FANTABULOUS SPRING GRAND OPENING!!!!

In the meantime, I've been working on new ideas, patterns, and creations; while improving and tweaking some of the old ones. I am narrowing my focus and creating mainly from recycled tshirts. As always, I will continue to strive to keep my store eco-friendly and affordable, while creating one of a kind, unique products. As part of my commitment to the earth and living beings, I will be using a green web host called Taproot Hosting. I'm really excited about this. I'm also really committed to supporting small business; my webdesigner is an awesome friend and talented woman who owns Motherwit Web Design.

All of this awesome energy combined is sure to make this Lunatique's best year ever!!! I'm glad you're along for the ride!!!!

No comments: