Sunday, September 6, 2009

Crafts N'At

We had lots of fun at Crafts N'At at the Union Project yesterday! Sold some Little Lolies, met some arting types and got Lunatique out there. I'm really excited about the future of Lunatique and feel like I'm finally at a place where I can do some focused work and get involved. My first step in doing that is to join the Pittsburgh Craft Collective, which will be cool. I just joined this morning so that's kind of exciting.

This Fall I'm going to go to as many shows as possible and work on some new ideas. I will continue to make Little Lolies, most likely expanding my pattern to larger sizes, as well. I'm interested in doing more reconstruction and altering so we'll see what I come up with next!

Stay tuned for some pics from yesterday's show!

Namaste!

No comments: