Friday, July 10, 2009

July Contest @ Lunatique

begins July 11
ends August 1

The person to get me the most fans/followers on blogger, twitter, or facebook will win the item of their choice from my store!!!

rules:
1. each fan or follower must contact me telling me their name, who referred them, and whether it was on FB, twitter or blogger...so i can verify. they can email me at lunatique4@gmail.com with this info. so when you get someone to follow me or become a fan of my facebook make sure they know to contact me and tell me you referred them or you won't get credit

2. no creating emails and identities to get more referrals (i know how to find out if you did)

3. if you get a friend to do all three (fan on FB and follow on twitter and blogger) that will onlycount as one referral, not three (just have them contact me once)

For your reference:

Lunatique's FB:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Pittsburgh-PA/Lunatique/92549122347?ref=ts

Lunatique's blog: http://lunatiquesblog.blogspot.com/

Lunatique's Twitter name: LunatiqueTweets

BONUS: the first person whose referred friend buys something from my store during the contest, will receive a gift from me.

No comments: