Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Green Tees Collection is here!!!


I'm really, really excited to introduce my new line, "Green Tees," this Spring. The "Green Tees" line consists of items made from recycled tshirts. You'll fine anything, from handbags to clothing to accessories, all made exclusively from tshirts found on my many thrift shopping excursions. Some of the designs are mine, some are inspired by books and/or magazines that I've seen while browsing the shelves at my local bookseller, and some are inspired by people I see walking down the street here in Pittsburgh. All of the items are handmade with recycled materials. Just one more way to make a difference, and look great doing it!

I hope you'll stop by the Granola Chicks Ring this Thursday at 12pm to see the first items for sale from this new line. Just scroll down until you see my store....or click on the "Lunatique" link along the left hand side when you "Shop by WAHM." Tell your friends!!!!

No comments: